Looking for the perfect gift for dad? Well I have a great deal for you, but before I get into that, I wanted to share my experience with Priority Pass with you.
This past season with the Saskatchewan Rush and the National Lacrosse League, I have sure racked up the air miles. I have been traveling pretty much every weekend for games, and it seems the airport security now knows me on a first name basis. Needless to say, I have probably spent more time at the airport then in my own bed over the last six months.
I used to dread the airport. Long lines, long waits, uncomfortable seating, and loud talkers had me on edge, but I wasn’t an elite status member for any airline, and I wasn’t willing to pay the high prices to sit in first class lounges.
That was when another frequent flyer friend let me know about Priority Pass, the largest independent airport lounge access program in the world. The prestigious program was just what I was looking for. The lounge creates a comfortable, a quite getaway in the middle of all the airport chaos.
About Priority Pass
While there is no need for travel status with Priority Pass, they definitely treat you first class. Membership offer so many amazing amenities to help me relax before catching my flight. So what exactly is included with Priority Pass?
- Free pre flight drinks, including beer and wine
- High speed internet so I can get my work done while I wait
- Magazines and newspapers to read so that the time flies
- Some of the lounges even have beds and showers to freshen up before a connecting flight
- Clean washrooms and no waits
And the list goes on.
How to sign up for Priority Pass
The benefits of this program seemed amazing to me, and as someone who has taken over 35 flights this year alone, it was a must. Registering for Priority Pass is so simple. It is really just three easy steps.
- Head to their website and choose the membership plan that fits your travel needs. Then you fill out the enrolment for, which only takes a few minutes.
- Once the registration is completed you are in! You receive a confirmation email immediately.
- Priority Pass is just one click away. Download the mobile app to get your Digital Membership Card right to your phone and get flying.
Priority Pass Deal of the Day
Priority Pass really makes the long travel days seem more relaxed and enjoyable. It has made my experience so much better that I wanted to share with all of the travelers in my family.
My dad also travels the world taking pictures for the National Geographic, and so I thought this would be the perfect present for him. The best part is, Priority Pass has a special Father’s Day deal going on right now for the special dads in your life.
Right now, Priority Pass is offering a Father’s Day discount. You can get up to 15% off your membership plans. Meaning that a regular membership that would cost you $99, is now just $84! A 10 visit plan that would normally cost $249, is on sale for $211. And an unlimited plan, that would usually cost $399 is 10% off. The perfect gift for the traveler in your life. Get the perfect gift at up to 15% off for the traveler in your life today.
Priority Pass has made my traveling experience much easier, enjoyable, and relaxing. It is a great way to take the stress out of your trip from take-off to landing.